Job employer: Trust Bank Ltd.
Post Title: IT Auditor – IC&C (Non Executive)
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Educational Requirements: Bachelor of Science (BSc)
Minimum Graduation in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Information & Communication engineering or related field
Experience: At least 5 year(s)
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Published on: 23 May 2021
Application Deadline: 12 June 2021
Application On: https://career.tblbd.com
Source: : https://www.tblbd.com
T Auditor – IC&C (Non Executive)
Trust Bank Ltd.
- Certification in any of the following fields will have added advantage:
- Hacking and Forensic investigation: Firewall, IPS & IDS audit, CEH and CHFI
- Network: CCNA, CCNA Security CCNP, CCNP Security
- Conduct IT audit by identifying, assessing, measuring and monitoring IT risk of the bank including both in house systems and vendor based solutions covering Information Security, Business Continuity and compliance risk of the bank
- Vulnerability assessment and penetration tests for applications, infrastructure and network of Trust Bank
- Review and define requirements for information security solutions of the bank
- Work on improvements for provided IT security services, including the continuous enhancement of existing methodology material and supporting assets of the Bank
- Complete analysis and draw comprehensive conclusions of overall system risk of the bank, making recommendations for remediation strategy
- Advises senior management of the bank by identifying critical IT security and fraudulence issues and recommending the risk-reduction solutions
- Remain updated on IT strategy, tools, utilities and solutions, IT auditing standards, best practices and reporting procedures of the banking industry
- Prepare reports containing audit findings with recommendations for improvement/ opportunities for the IT Division
- Assist to submit various Regulatory Reporting to Bangladesh Bank i.e. DBI, RM Paper, CAMELS, Self-Assessment, Fraud Forgery Report, Annual Report, BASEL, ICAAP-Pillar II of Basel, Annual Health report, etc.
- Perform Information Systems audit, Pre-Audit, follow up audit, Branch Information Systems Audit, collaborative audit with internal department
- Must have knowledge on Designing, Managing and maintaining Data center operations and IT Infrastructure
- Must have significant knowledge of Linux, Windows and Network (CISCO, Juniper & Others)
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Minimum Graduation in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Information & Communication engineering or related field
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Bank, IT mis
- At least 5 year(s) out of which More than 3 years in IT Audit, IT Security, IT Risk Management and experience in system audit
- Candidate also must have the expertise on Network Engineering, Network Administration, System Administration, System Engineering.
- Skills on Database, CISA, CCISO, Oracle, Sql Server, DB2 Mysql etc.
- Skills on vulnerability & Penetration Testing Tools: Kali Linux, Nmap, Metasploit, Nessus/ Nexpose/ Openvas, Wireshark, java snoop, etc.
Anywhere in Bangladesh