Job Post Name:
Kawaii Advanced Technology & Solutions Ltd, the sister concern of Kawaii Group
Company Overview :
Kawaii Advanced Technology & Solutions Ltd, set up a dedicated Offshore Development Center for you in Bangladesh, providing world-class facilities, starting from setting up the environment to recruiting skilled and qualified staff, building a talented team of Professionals in Bangladesh. Kats, the biggest Japanese HR company make an agreement with us for the cloud office and work in a joint venture with our company. They work with the top-level Japanese ICT company and now we are their work partner from Bangladesh we also work with the biggest IT company and our main client is the Japanese IT company.
To define the best architecture for the new service of a mobile application.
Architecture Comparison to select the best architecture for future application development.
- To compare 3 architecture by building the same screen & function and list all the pros & cons.
- One of the criteria is to secure high scalability.
(Start with minimum configuration and expand/scale the system according to the business growth)
- Clean Architecture
- MVP (Minimum Viable Product)
- MVVM (Model-View-View Model)
- Architect, design, build, implement, test products for foreign Clients
- Communicate proactively with internal and external stakeholders and respond to inquiries and requests for clarification.
- Build reusable and human readable code
- Follow coding standards in respective platform/s
- Work in a fast-paced agile environment
- Perform Unit tests, Integration tests and System level tests
- Work in Cloud environment
Work at office
Minimum B.Sc in Computer Science & Engineering or equivalent from any reputed University.
Experience will be added relax for Educational Background.
NB. The 1st priority is the public university candidate.
At least 4 years
Must have practical experience in Swift/ Kotlin
- Age at least 24 years (Flexible for experienced person)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Someone who has knowledge and experience in Architecture Design. (Compare several products/services to determine the best solution)
- Quick Learner
- Positive Thinking
- Open Mind
- Must be fluent in English & communications.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Office Lunch (Partially Subsidized)
- Flexible, friendly and good work environment.
- Other facilities as per company policies.
Deadline: 28th February 2022
Apply Procedure: Drop your CV in PDF format at “[email protected] & [email protected]” with the email subject ” Swift/Kotlin Developer” and mention your expected salary and estimated joining date in the cover letter.