Job employer: SSL Wireless
Post Tittle: Product Specialist (Assistant Manager)
Vacancy: Not Specific
Employment Status: full- Time
Educational Requirements: Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in EEE, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Experience: 5 to 6 year(s)
The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
IT Enabled Service
Job Location: Dhaka
Published on: 21 Apr 2021
Application Deadline: 10 May 2021
Product Specialist (Assistant Manager)
- Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into requirements.
- Ability to work well with internal teams, ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Ability to Manage team
- Follow competitors and conduct capability analysis regularly.
- Provide internal and customer training on how to use the product.
- Answer incoming questions about the product and its capabilities.
- Assess and address technical risks.
- Understand and analyze data pipelines, algorithms and automated systems.
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/developer community.
- Coordinate beta tests.
- Use database queries to analyze performance indicators, evaluate experiments, etc.
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
- Facilitate creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Expert in Excel, Visio, PowerPoint etc.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to customers
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast
- Develop sales tools and collateral
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success
- Brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
- Brief press and analysts and go on press tours
- Act as a leader within the company
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in EEE, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- 5 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
IT Enabled Service
- Good analytical, planning and coordination skill
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command over English
- Good knowledge in MS Office
- Must be a team player and can get along with the co-workers
- Must be punctual, well-groomed and have good manners
- Must be able to prioritize tasks to finish the assigned projects within the given timeline
- Must be innovative, easygoing, hardworking, and compliant with business ethics
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Annual Leave Encashment
- Health Checkup